MY FOOD ROUTINES



Let your food be your medicine and your medicine be your food, hippocreates, it is a very wise phrase, after cancer for me is all, the most important, overall my food habits area healthy, but sometimes eat fast food, candies, ham and some other things that I dont eat in excess, really the candies is to bad, also are delicious other product that is so bad in excess is the coffee, but I love it too. 
My eating schedules it depends the semester work, such as the classes I have this semester was at noon, in this case I can eat after this,  was difficult take my lunch in this schedule although in my house when I have vacation of classes I eat around one oclock. For me is very important the balance in the dish, should have a little protein, carbs and many salads, avoid the pig. At my breakfast include other ingredients for example, kefir, curcuma, red fruits, chlorophyll because are good for the defenses in addition eat a banana, an apple, a papaya with oats and moringa powder, I eat a lot of fruit.
In the afternoon I drink coffee regular after lunch and at night hardly ever to eat is difficult for me I dont feel hungry advice all day I drink some water, my food routines are good for this reason I feel better with myself.  On the other hand, when I eat bad, my body feels bad, as inflamed, sleepy with hypoglycemia and thirsty.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

SOY

SOY ARQUITECTA

1.1 AMIGOS DEL PROCESO